Skip to main content

Imagine




Imagine

Imagine what the Millennial Reign would be like, with all its glory. What it would be like; we can’t even imagine it all. The song “I can only imagine” always make me tearful and be grateful to God that I can’t even imagine it all. When we are surrounded by His glory and see Him face to face and worship Him forever and ever.

Isaiah prophesized “the eyes of the blind will open, the deaf will hear, the lame will walk, sicknesses would be cured. Water will break out of the wilderness and desert and no land will be parched regardless of the location. The wolf and the lamb will eat grass and a young child will lead them. 

It will be a reign of peace; the devil would be bound (Revelation 20:2 &3) and cast into the bottomless pit. All the people will worship Jesus and the saints would be co-Judges with our Savior. We would have a glorious body; a body that can eat, go anywhere without any form of transportation. 

I can’t imagine how it will be like no matter how hard I think. God assured us eyes have not seen ears have not heard, neither has it entered into the heart of men (1Corithians 2:9). I don’t want to miss that glorious time where everything would be perfect. I don’t want to exchange anything in this world with that Glorious day. 

To be a partaker of this glorious and peaceful reign, you must have your name written in the book of life. If I may ask you, is your name written there? You shouldn’t miss that day.



I can only Imagine
































Comments

Post a Comment